Whether recovering from surgery, healing from an injury or managing a chronic illness, let Pleasant View serve as a caring bridge between hospital and home for your loved one. Our short-term rehabilitation care services are designed to provide a seamless continuum of care that supports a successful recovery and ensures clients can return home as quickly as possible.
In addition to 24-hour skilled nursing care, our professional staff offers rehabilitation services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Individualized treatment plans are developed to meet the unique needs of each resident and input from family members is encouraged.
Short-term rehabilitative care services include, but are not limited to:
- Regaining strength and mobility
- Recovering from surgery
- Improving range of motion
- Relearning everyday skills like bathing, cooking and dressing
- Rebuilding large- and fine-motor skills
- Regain ability to swallow
- Improve ability to navigate environments
- Increase safety awareness
- Improve communication skills