Pleasant View recently moved into a 103,000-square-foot, single-story, modern facility in The Commons, a newly developed medical care continuum located off East M-21. The new building opened in early 2018 and replaced our previous Norton Street location.
Our goal is to continue to provide a warm, caring environment in a state-of-the-art facility to best serve those we care for well into the future.
Among many amenities, the new complex will feature:
- Three neighborhoods to serve short-term rehab, memory care, and long-term residents
- Modern private and semi-private rooms
- Contemporary dining service with areas for neighborhood-serve kitchens
- New visitation and activity areas
- Outdoor and indoor common areas
Construction began in July 2016 and completed in January 2018.